Volume Pricing for Individual Products
Steps to manage
- From the app admin page, click Volume Pricing
- Click Create new Volume pricing button
- Enter the title (only you can view the title) > select status Active if you want to make the pricing work on the site
- In Customer conditions section > Apply to Customers :, select
Customer tags > enter tag “wholsale“
- In Product conditions section > Apply to Products:, select specific products > on the popup, tick on the checkbox of product you want to select > Done
- In Discount Groups section, select Percent > Enter the discount percentage value in the Discount per item field.
Example: 20% Percent Off would mean that an item that originally cost $100 would now cost 80$.
- add more price break: buy (x) products to get (y) price. For example: quantity 2 – 20 percent off, quantity 5 – 30 percent off
- In Discount Types section, select one of 3 option. By default, Volume Pricing is applied based on total quantity of each variant separately in the cart. You can change the option according to your requirements.
- In Active dates sections, tick on Start Date/End Date checkbox and enter the date if you wan to limit the time to apply the pricing [Optional]
- Click Save