Why my Badges or Labels doesn’t show on the product page?
After you create badges/labels and select products to show but there is none of them appears on the front store with products, please follow the steps below to solve the situation.
Solution 1: Make sure that the app embeds is enabled on your theme.
Learn more about App embeds here.
1. From the admin app, click Theme Integration
2. Select a theme to install the app and then click below button
3. Click Go to theme editor
4. Enable the app embed here
5. Click Save to update the changes.
Now in the app, it shows that you enable the app embeds successfully.
Solution 2: Check the product selected to show the badges/label
Please make sure the products you want to show the badge/label match the conditions in the app.
- If you select all conditions, products must match all the conditions added
- If you select any condition, product must match at least one if the conditions
Product title contains Dress
Product vendor is equal to by Globo
- The data entered in the condition field is case sensitive.
For example: Condition Product title contains Dress but the product you check has title “Modern Kimono dress”
-> The product doesn’t match the conditions -> the badge/label doesn’t show up on the product image in the front store.
Solution 3: If the 2 above solutions don’t help, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience and we will try our best to help you solve the issue.
Leave a Comment