Build Request for quote form
This article will guide you how to build a Request for quote form on your site.
Steps to manage
1. Open the app > click RFQ Formbuilder
2. Configure Product column(s) and multiple fields in your form
3. After editing the formbuilder, click Save
The RFQ Formbuilder includes the following parts:
Show Price/SKUS and other information of products
- Click right tab Settings > Product column(s)
- Tick on the product data you want to add to the form
Add a new field to the RFQ form
- From the left sidebar of the app, click Elements > Add element
- Select an element you want to add in the list of all elements
Edit a field
- Click element you want to adjust
- Admin can add values for each field’s settings. Let take the “Name” field as an example
- Label: Admin adds the field label.
- Help text: Admin adds help text for this field.
- Placeholder: Admin adds placeholder text for this field.
- Class: This field is used to add a custom coding class. You can ignore this field if you do not have coding skills.
- Name: The value of this field will be created automatically by our app. This unique ID will be considered as a variable in order to put into Email notification content.
- Max length: Enter the maximum allowed characters for the value of this field.
- Required: Tick on the checkbox if it’s a mandatory field.
- Column width: select to change the size of the column
Duplicate a field
Admin clicks on this below button to duplicate an existing field:
Delete a field
- Click on the element you want to delete
- Scroll down and click Remove button to delete the field
Reorder the fields
Sort the elements by clicking and pulling the element up and down